Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Running Rain

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Medicine Cat's Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Medicine Cat's Den   The Medicine Cat's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 am

~You may begin Roleplaying~
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrunningrain.rpg-board.net
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat's Den   The Medicine Cat's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 am

Shadepaw walked into her nest tripping over her paws. As she drifted into sleep, she saw a blood splattered floor in front of her. In the darkness she heard a voice saying "A strong power is rising, beware"
Back to top Go down
Smokepool

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat's Den   The Medicine Cat's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Smokepool lifted a couple of dock leaves between her teeth as she used her paws to empty the cleft in the den wall, and make room for the new supply of dock. She pulled the last cobweb out and shoved the dock in the cleft. Finally the den was organized. She sighed and walked over to her nest which started to appear a yellow color from the setting sun brightening the den.
Back to top Go down
Ivystar

Ivystar

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat's Den   The Medicine Cat's Den I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Shadepaw jerked awake and glanced at her mentor, "Smokepool," she began
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat's Den   The Medicine Cat's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Medicine Cat's Den
Page 1 of 1